This SideCut brief delivers in every way. It’s sexy, stylish and versatile. its cotton backside has you covered but unlike your usual brief it has open sides with detailed support bands that tie in seamlessly with the supportive leg and butt elastics. performance meets sexy style.
Boost Sidecut Brief
- 45mm wide deep green/white/black striped waistband with white logo
- Dark green stretch cotton front panels with sporty white micromesh piping dividers to the cup
- Black micromesh cup with black cotton liner and large sporty White Micromesh contrasted piping and contrast divider baseball stitch
- White supportive leg and butt elastics
- Black and white side support bands
- Black cotton backside with thermal printed BOY insignia
I did like the material and shape. But still not sure how I feel about side cuts.
I thought I'd try a pair of these sidecuts, and I was very pleased I did! I think a lot of male underwear can be rather boring, but I really enjoy the innovating PUMP! is doing for male undergarments. Besides being unique they are super comfy. I'm a smol boi, and the waist band is a little loose. These are the only product from PUMP! I've had this problem with, and it's isn't a large issue. Only if I'm laying down is it noticeable. They are super hot tho! If you aren't a teeny creature like me you I wouldn't hesitate, and if you are just be aware it might look a little loose around the waist.
i absolutely love these the only thing is the waist band isn’t as tight as i’d like it because i’m so skinny when i lay down or something the waist band feels loose
I like the design and feel of these a lot and the color contrast as always is super cool. I think the cut away on the sides of the waist band is a cool detail and refresh. If you already have other products from Pump these are consistent to the size of your other stuff.
Awesome, love it. Looks hot, and great quality.