Orders placed between 10am and 5pm EST (eastern standard time) cannot be canceled. orders placed between 5pm EST to 10am EST can only be canceled within these hours on the same day the order was created. We encourage you to message us firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible for cancelations. We will always do our best to cancel anything for you. However, should your request be outside the above-mentioned hours it is possible we cannot cancel an order processed for shipping.
My address is incorrect or incomplete
If your order hasn’t shipped:
If you entered your address incorrectly and/or you missed the apartment/unit number, you must contact us immediately at email@example.com mentioning your order number and correct address.
If your order has been processed and/or shipped:
PUMP! is not responsible for the address you entered, and it will be too late to change the shipping information. From here, you can follow the options below:
- If you used DHL you can log in or register to your MyDHL profile, use your tracking number and make changes via DHL, alternatively you can call DHL and request the change via phone. Additional fees may be charged by DHL.
- If your order shipped and is missing your apartment number, we recommend leaving a note at your mailbox or front desk for the mail courier to potentially bring the package to your correct apartment.
- Sometimes the package will be returned to us, this will delay the delivery as we will require the correct address to re-ship to you, in this case we will send you an invoice for shipping your items a second time.
- If you entered a completely incorrect address or none of the above options work for you, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Please consider we cannot take responsibility for this error.
Incorrect size ordered
If your order hasn’t shipped
In order for us to be able to send you the correct size before your order ships please quickly contact us at email@example.com, if the order has not shipped, we can simply update it with the correct size.
If your order has been processed and/or shipped
- You will have no choice but to make a return request.
- If your order was time sensitive and you really needed it for that trip or occasion, go ahead and place a new order for the correct size. Once you receive the original order complete the Return Form or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the original order back to us for a full refund.
- Keep in mind return shipping costs will be your responsibility, we will cover the shipping for the replacement item if you decide to exchange any product. See returns section for instructions.
My order has not yet arrived
Check your tracking number for quick assistance to find out where your package is located. Tracking numbers can be found in your email order shipped confirmation, sent to you when your order shipped out and/or also by logging into your account online if you have a registered account with us.
Keep in mind that sometimes your shipment might take a few more days to arrive because of some customs procedures.
If you have any concern on a shipment delay, feel free to contact us at email@example.com that we will be more than happy to help you.
Does PUMP! Ship to my country?
Chances are YES!
PUMP! Underwear ships to every country except those which are not sanctioned by the government and postal system.
Current List of suspended countries.
- Costa Rica
Shipping Rates & Free Shipping
- Canada Post via USPS (5-10 business days) purchases over $80 USD = Free Shipping
- Purchases under $80 USD = $6.00USD
- DHL Express (2–3-days): $12.00USD Flat rate
All our shipping services are trackable, please keep in mind the free shipping applies after the discount.
Please use your tracking to follow delivery progress If you have any concern on a shipment delay, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is my tracking number not working?
All our shipping services are trackable, if for some reason you are not able to track your order, please contact us at email@example.com
Identifying Tracking Numbers by format:
Tracked Packet USA via USPS
Where is my tracking number?
There are two ways to find your tracking number, you can see it in the shipment notification email that is sent once your order ships.
You can also log in to your account at wearpump.com > My Account > My Orders. After you select your order from the list choose > Shipments > Track to open a window showing the status and whereabouts of the shipment.
Customs Duty and Taxes
Canadian orders are shipped within Canada and only subject to your local taxes, which are calculated at the checkout.
US orders are tax and duty exempt.
Europe and United Kingdom orders are subject to your local taxes which are calculated at the checkout.
Australian, New Zealand and Asian order are not exempt of duties and taxes.
México, Ecuador, El Salvador, Paraguay, Perú, Uruguay and Venezuela are not exempt of duties and taxes.
Payments and Payment Methods
Which Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Promo Codes and Discount Codes
How do I apply a Discount code?
To apply a Discount Code or Promo Code, simply follow these steps.
- Add items to your cart.
- When you are done shopping, go to the “Checkout” page.
- Enter the code in the Coupon Code field and click on “Apply Code”. It’s that easy!
**if your code is 15 characters in this form XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX then it is a Gift Card and NOT a Discount Code.
What is a discount code, where can I find one, and how do I apply it to my online order?
PUMP! Discount Codes can be found in a few different places. We provide discount codes during events we sponsor. In these cases, promoters or event coordinators reveal the code to their audience either on big screens at the events, verbally or on printed material. We also offer codes at certain times of the year ex, holidays, these will be seen and promoted through ads online and on social media.
Regardless of where you obtained a discount code, there are two important things to know…
- Discount Codes have expiration dates, so be sure to verify when they expire.
- Discount Codes are always entered at the same place on our website. When proceeding to “Your Cart” page, look for the “Discount Code” field. Click on the “Discount Code” field, enter the code, and then click on “Apply Coupon”. It’s as easy as that!
Why doesn’t my discount code work?
There are some reasons why your Discount Code doesn’t work:
1) A promo card should go in the Discount Codes section/tab
2) Your Discount Code is expired
All discount codes have an expiry date that should have been provided to you by the time of sharing the code, please make sure you are under the validity period of the discount.
3) Your Discount Code does not exist
There is a chance you are misspelling the code or that you are missing a character, kindly confirm the given code matches with the one you are entering.
4) You already used the coupon / You are trying to use multiple coupons
Normally, codes are only good for a single use, if you already used your code, or you are trying to use multiple coupons the site won’t accept the discount.
5) The discount code does not apply to the purchase
The discounts codes do not apply to the sale section.
If your discount code does not work after checking the previous reasons, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you.
Returns: refunds and exchanges
You can initiate your return within 15 days after you receive the order. You must return your PUMP! products in their original, unused/unworn, unwashed condition for a refund or exchange.
Before returning any products, please note that:
- We do not accept torn packaging, worn, washed or any product that does not contain its original tagging or packaging.
- The return must be done with a trackable service. Once you have the tracking number, please add it to the return form.
Unfortunately, if you don’t follow these instructions, your return WILL be refused for an exchange or refund.
Shipping costs for returns are paid by the customer(you). PUMP! only covers the cost of sending an item back for exchanges.
Refunds are made for products returned and for the price you paid at the time of the purchase. Please note that if you added an express shipment service to your order, we won’t be refunding this cost.
In case of any errors from our part with your order, costs including your express shipment will be covered and/or refunded.
As soon as we receive your return a member of our team will evaluate the item/s and your request. You’ll receive an email confirmation once we have approved your return.
To create an Exchange request, you can fill the Return/Exchange request here
If the form does not work for you, please email us at email@example.com with all the details below
- Your full name used at the time of purchase
- Your order number
- Full shipping address
- Phone number and email address
- Reasons for the return
A new order will be created for the desired exchange once your return is received and approved by our team. Should the new item(s) you’d like to exchange exceed the value of what you originally spent we may ask you to pay a balance at which point a pay link will be shared with you. Once the exchange ships you’ll receive a confirmation email with the new order information and tracking. The Cost of shipping for these new items will be covered by us.
Not all returns are eligible for refunds, please review the returns instructions above for further details.
Reimbursements will be done to your original form of payment once the return has been received and processed. Refunds can take up to 10 business days to appear on your card statements after they are processed.
The exact procedure differs depending on the payment method:
- When paying by credit card, the refund will be made to your credit card account. The credit will then appear on your next credit card statement within the next 5-10 business days.
When paying with PayPal, the refund will be made to your PayPal account. You can determine yourself whether you will receive a credit for the next purchase with PayPal or the amount will flow into your bank account in the PayPal customer account.
Does PUMP! Underwear run smaller than other brands?
PUMP! Underwear is made of fabrics specifically engineered to be supple, breathable, offer great support and most importantly, COMFORTABLE!
Our underwear is on the form-fitting side, but it really all depends on how you like to wear your underwear. The goal is to accentuate your body’s natural form, all the while keeping your assets lifted, supported and comfortably in place.
If you’re looking for a little more room, choose a larger size, if you like a tighter fit with more support, go for a smaller size.
The only real way to know what size suits your body is to try a pair on….so what are you waiting for? Shop Now or see our size chart.
Will my PUMP! Underwear shrink if washed in hot water and dried in a dryer?
Any garment made out of cotton will shrink when washed and/or dried using heat. We strongly recommend washing your PUMP! Underwear in cold water and hang to dry if possible. You can also try a dryer if it has a temperature setting with the temp. Set to low. This will ensure that your undies stay looking great!
Does PUMP! make garments in XXL?
What size Am I?
Sizing all depends on how you like to wear your underwear, shorts or tanks. Some prefer more room, while others prefer more support. We try to find the perfect balance while keeping you looking your best. Check out the size chart above.
What is the warranty policy?
If you encounter any quality-related concerns with the products you’ve received, we recommend taking a moment to review our warranty policy for further guidance.
Duration: The warranty period for all PUMP! products is two months from the original date of delivery.
Coverage: This warranty covers manufacturing defects and malfunctions that occur during normal and intended use of the product. It does not cover damages resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper handling of the product.
If you encounter any issues covered by this warranty during the two-month period, please follow these steps to initiate a warranty claim:
- Contact Information: Reach out to our dedicated customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide the following details in your email:
Your full name
Detailed description of the issue
Attach relevant images or videos showcasing the problem (if applicable)
If you still have the package, please attach a picture of it on the side where the barcode is.
Assessment: Once we receive your email, our customer service team will review your warranty claim promptly. In some cases, we may require additional information or clarification to process your claim effectively.
Resolution: If the issue is deemed to be covered under the warranty policy, we will either repair or replace the defective product, depending on the nature of the problem and product availability.
The following scenarios are not covered by this warranty:
Damage resulting from improper use, abuse, negligence, or accidents.
Normal wear and tear, including minor cosmetic damage and surface scratches.
Products purchased more than two months ago from the date of initiating the warranty claim.
When washing and care instructions are not followed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this warranty policy, feel free to contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing PUMP! products. We aim to provide you with excellent service and top-quality products that elevate your experience.
Where can I apply to carry PUMP! in my retail store?
To apply to become a PUMP! wholesaler please submit your application at www.forms.wearpump.com
Once you’ve submitted your application, please allow one to two weeks for us to reply to your application. Keep in mind that detailed information about your business model will allow us to better study your application.
Do you have a wholesale catalog?
Yes, we do. It is available only to active wholesale distributors. Please contact your representative for more information.
Do I need professional experience to become a PUMP! Model?
We do not require applicants to have any modelling experience, and we have used both models from agencies and those we discovered on our own. We love receiving submissions and who knows you may get highlighted on our social media pages.
How can I become a PUMP! model?
Thank you for your interest in PUMP!
If you wish to become a PUMP! model, please submit your model application via the following link:
Please note that it can take time to respond as we solely scout for models at distinct and minimal periods of the year.
Thank you and best of luck!
What does it take to become a PUMP! Model?
PUMP! models have one thing in common…they all have the “IT” factor. You know, that intangible quality that sets someone apart? It’s not just about looking good, it’s about the kind of energy you bring to a photo shoot. We look for outgoing guys with strong features and qualities that transcend the camera lens. Does that sound like you or someone you know? Fill out our “Model Request” form and see if you have what it takes!
Where can I find a PUMP! catalog?
PUMP! has a Lookbook Calendar produced annually and released in December. The lookbook is usually offered as a special gift with purchase and only available while quantities last. For information on lookbook release, exclusive offers and other updates.
My password doesn’t work, or I am unable to login.
Try doing a password reset request. Make sure you initiate it from the store view that you usually access your account from and the relevant to the country you reside and are shipping in. (i.e.: Canada, USA, Europe etc.)
From the login page click on Forgot Your Password?
You will then receive a reset password email, open your email and follow the instructions to reset your password:
Choose a new password that is 7 characters or more and has at least:
- 1 lowercase character
- 1 uppercase character
- 1 digit
Clear your browser cookies and cache so that any old authentication data is not present.
It should log you in but if you still can’t login after the reset, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an alternative guaranteed way to access your account, you may also choose Facebook, Twitter or Google to login. They authenticate your account, so it will work as long as you can access your social account and as long as the email address you use to access PUMP! is the same as the one you use for Facebook and/or Twitter and Google. Even if you have not set up social login, you can still use it if the email address matches.
What is a bad gateway error?
502 Bad Gateway
The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP Status code that means that one of our servers received an invalid response from another server.
Usually this happens when the server is under a heavy load and can’t complete every request. Trying again usually solves the problem however it is possible that your browser saves the Bad Gateway error into cache memory (as it does most pages to load them faster the next time you visit) so it could be that the page is back and behaving normally, but you are seeing a saved (cached) copy instead of the live copy.
To fix this, clear your browser cache (or open a private mode tab) and you should start seeing the live version. If you still see the error, please write to us at email@example.com and provide us with as much info as possible, so we can help solve the issue.
Please include in your response the following info:
- What country are you trying to place the order from?
- Are you logged in or a guest?
- What browser are you using?
- Can you retry after clearing your “cookies” from any wearpump.com website?
Why is the website not letting me checkout?
Sometimes a payment decline is caused by your issuing bank (the bank who issued your card) and not by our website. In this case, you would need to call them and ask them to authorize payments from our site.
If the problem is a technical glitch or bug, there could be many reasons that block a successful checkout. Here are some things to try which usually solve the problem.
- Make sure a shipping method is selected, and your address is recognized (especially the postal code and state/province fields)
- Be sure email, phone number and other billing details are entered correctly
- Street Address 1 and Street Address 2 must not be more than 44 characters.
- Confirm the correct store view for your region/country and currency.
- Use only the payment methods we support (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit, Amex, PayPal, Interac Online)
- Your billing address must match the one you use for your credit card
- Clear your cookies and browser cache (or switch web browsers). If you still have issues clearing these, try to activate private browsing or incognito mode instead.
- Try checking out with an account instead of as a guest (or vice versa)
- If using a saved credit card and the expiration date has changed, re-enter the entire credit card number again with the new expiration and do not select the old card when selecting a payment method
- If method Credit Card gives you decline, try method Credit and Debit Card (or vice versa)
If you still cannot check out, please contact us, so we can better diagnose the issue. Send us screenshots of your cart, so we can better troubleshoot the issue. firstname.lastname@example.org